We are looking for a self-motivated person who has a minimum of 3 years sales experience selling Business-to-Business software and a passion to succeed. Your job will entail building a market position by locating, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- The position is based in Melbourne, but the final location will depend on the best person for the job.
- The primary purpose is to be responsible for managing, building and being in charge of our Australian sales leads.
Position: Business Development Manager
Articulating and appreciating the workflows associated with trade contracting businesses is critical.
Understand Eworks Manager's product range and associated add-ons and services at an expert level.
Deliver sales demonstrations to organisations both large and small.
Develop and execute a sales plan with monthly and quarterly activity updates to expand business into new accounts throughout the region.
Participate in weekly and monthly one-on-one and team forecast and pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing.
Generate referrals and qualified leads from trade shows, associations, and regional networking events.
Be available to travel for sales meetings, product demonstrations, trade shows and regional events.
Execute personal campaigns, activities, and processes to build and nurture a pipeline of prospects.
Have good skills using a computer with confidence.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that:
- You have a successful, 3-5 year selling career.
- You are collaborative, proactive and strategic in your approach.
- You have a ‘can do' attitude and a flexibility to change.
- You are a team player and are prepared to roll up your sleeves and contribute, at times, outside your job requirements.
- You can generate your own leads and manage the entire pre-sales process.
- You can operate with autonomy.
- You are diligent and consistent in following through and follow-ups.
- You have advanced computing skills, plus excellent written and verbal communication.
- You will thrive on achievement, exceeding targets and contributing to the growth of Eworks Manager and your customers business.
- Mature approach, responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
- Enjoy working autonomously.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes.
- Confidence to adapt and learn new programs and systems.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service internal and external.
- Excellent organisational skills with a solution-based approach.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of software solutions within trade services industry.
- A background within software sales environment is advantageous.
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it's important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude, high energy, and overall suitability.
Here at Eworks Manager, we value our employees and offer constant support and offer any training requirements necessary. If you would like to work for a fun, award winning software company, then please apply today!
Please email your CV through to: [email protected]