As someone that runs a field service company, opening and then managing your open jobs can be a tedious process and endless nights of paperwork. It’s not just scheduling, dispatching, or managing employees and projects; it’s also a combination of all of these issues that make job management such a time-consuming task – one fraught with problems and human error.
Great job management software allows the business to take control of projects and field staff, making the business more streamlined and cost effective. Most importantly the software can help maximise profits and save you time so that other parts of your business can get more attention.
Choosing the right software for your business is really important. Technology keeps advancing and most businesses should at least consider adapting to these changes and trial run job management software to make sure they remain competitive whilst improving efficiencies. The choices can be overwhelming and no one likes change, so make sure the provider of the job management software is reliable, offers local support and preferably has off-site storage of your data, so your business can continue without any hiccups.
Some of the many benefits Job Management Software can offer your business:
- Instant Quoting Ability – The templates will enable the business to send professionally designed, branded, custom quotes within minutes.
- Streamline Invoicing – The invoice should include labour, as well as parts and unit charges. It allows your business to save time and improve cash flow with paperless and bulk invoicing.
- Accessible from anywhere – The business can collaborate across offices or access and update data from a client’s site.
- Free unlimited support – Free tutorial videos, webinars and email support from experienced teams allowing the business to get the most the job management software provider.
- Flexible time & position tracking – Track the time spent getting to and working on various jobs with minimum effort from you or your staff, while you know their position at all times.
- Actionable Reporting – With all data being in one place, the business can see many standard performance reports at a glance.
- Powerful Job Management – It gives the business a chance to use smart tools to easily assign jobs, track timelines, and receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Scheduling Ability – Be able to assign jobs and field workers with an easy calendar-based interface.
- Mobile Application – Allows you and your staff to do everything seamlessly and puts much more control into your hands.
There are many more features and benefits of job management software; however, it’s important for the software to cater specifically to your field of business, so that your business can be managed from within the software, freeing up time for you to grow your business and offer better service delivery.